» High Pressure Autoclaves
High Pressure Autoclaves
All stainless steel Triple walled construction,
lid is made of thick die pressed SS 304 sheet in mirror finish. The unit
is fitted with 8 wingnuts to hold the lid at high pressure.
Autoclave Is Equipped With
- Steam release valve.
- Spring loaded safety valve & stop cock.
- Water inlet and water outlet valves.
- Water level indicating gauge glass with stainless steel guard.
- Pressure gauge.
- Double Heating Element.
- Two power cords for each heating elements
Note: Special sizes can be fabricated as perthe customer's
- The normal recommended pressure for sterilization process is (15
psi -17 psi).
- Working Temperature: 121°C
- Chamber size & Capacity: 16" Dia X 24" Ht. (400
Mode of Heating:
Electrically heated by two immersion heaters of
3000 watts each 220 volts 50Hz.
- Automatic Pressure Control Switch. This semi-automatic device
controls the pressure inside the chamber mechanically and cuts-off
the current from the heating elements, when the desired/ set
pressure value level is attained inside the chamber and restarts the
mechanism once the pressure inside the chamber falls from the
- Automatic Water Cut-off Device - This device is a safety device
which protects the heaters from running dry. This device ensures
that the machine is automatically switched off in case the desired
water level falls below the prescribed level.